When you are looking to improve your chances of meeting someone new, or keeping someone once you found them, you should probably know a little bit about what the opposite sex finds annoying; most of the time it is something a woman does because it shows a negative trait. The following are five things that women do that annoy men.
1. Negativity: Nagging is the biggest turnoff. Consistently commenting on what is wrong about your life, about others, or about your date will instantly annoy any one you are dating. No one wants to hear you ranting about all the things that didn't go your way during the day.
2. Controlling: Being possessive or trying to be the boss of men will make them want to get further away from you, as they don't want to be treated like they are on object - or a little kid that needs to behave and gets told what to do. It will really annoy them if you are so possessive or needy so that they can't continue to hang out with their friends or other people.
3. Indecisiveness: Another annoying thing that women do is making the men decide on everything. If you have no opinion on where to eat or what to do on the weekend, that's fine, but if you don't know what you want at all, that will get really annoying. Men don't want to do all the work; they want someone who is their own person and will give their input.
4. Communication: Speaking of input, men want to know your opinions, but they don't want you to ramble on about the unimportant things; knowing ever detail of your day is unnecessary. It is also annoying when you expect men to know what you are thinking. They are not mind readers.
5. Self-esteem: Your level of self-esteem can annoy men if it is too high or too low. If it is too high, then men will be irritated by your superior attitude, as they want to feel like they are as special as you. If it is too low, then men feel like there is too much pressure to make you happy or feel better about yourself, when you should do this on your own.